883 Robb Rd.
100 Avellino Wy.
451 Kansas St. #360
26326 Esperanza Dr.
Los Altos Hills
3222 Ramona St.
2451 Ross Rd.
631 Folsom St. #PHD
255 S. Rengstorff Ave.
#43 Mountain View
2979 Alexis Dr.
731 De Soto Dr.
2146 Louis Rd.
|883 Robb Rd, Palo Alto
List price: $14,500,000
|| Video Tour
|| Status: Active
Click to view
more infomation on
|Total Living Area:||Approx. 9,750 sq.ft.
||Total Lot Size:||Approx. 43,510 sq.ft.
|Main Residence:||5 bedrooms
||Cabana:||1 bedrooms, 3 baths
| ||5 full baths, 2 half baths
|| ||1 office/fitness studio
Gorgeous Mediterranean Villa Estate with Bay Views
This remarkable estate appointed in stunning Mediterranean style is one of the finest in Palo Alto - a premier location on the San Francisco Peninsula. Everything needed for the pinnacle of Silicon Valley living can be yours - a close-in location, fabulous views of the San Francisco Bay, smart home technology, and luxurious accommodations.
Summary of the Home:
- Gorgeous gated Mediterranean villa just completed in summer 2017
- Approximately one acre of manicured grounds with fruit trees and vegetable gardens
- Privately located on a cul-de-sac
- Two-story main residence with 5 suites (3 in main level), 2 half-baths, 2 laundry rooms
- Two-story cabana with 1 suite, office, studio, plus 2 full baths and laundry area
- Approximately 9,750 square footage of living space:
- Main residence: 7,517
- Cabana: 2,233
- Additional +/- 3,705 square footage includes:
- Detached 3-car garage: 837
- Attached 1-car garage: 339
- Covered loggia: 1,867
- Balcony/terrace: 591
- Covered breezeway: 71
- Sweeping San Francisco Bay views from almost every room
- Certified GreenPoint Rated 157 points, built for accessibility
- Ample parking on both upper and lower levels
- Elevator in main residence
- Lower-level recreation area, full bar, wine cellar, storages, and theatre
- Cabana includes office/fitness studio and rooftop terrace with grand views
- Detached 3-car garage plus attached 1-car garage, wired for electric vehicles
- Wraparound loggia surrounds a large central courtyard
- Close to Los Altos and Palo Alto shopping & dining, Stanford University, Google, Facebook, Tesla, Esther Clark Park, Foothill Expressway, and Highway 280
- Midway between San Francisco and San Jose Airports
- Top-ranked Palo Alto schools